Tuesday, May 4, 2010

One class is full already . . . . .

I will be teaching two wool classes at the annual Quilters of South Carolina retreat this October

This one called "Woolie Pincushions".  Not a very original name but it was all I could come up with.  LOL


And a second class called "The Wonderful World of Wool" which features a needlekeeper.



The outside front is in the picture above and the picture below is the inside.


The pincushion class is already full !!  I don't remember if "FULL" means 15 or 20 students. Either way, I am a little intimidated now!  I know all will work out in the end.  I'm just thrilled that that many people like my class.  I better deliver.

Blessings, Cathi

4 comments:

Lori said...

That is exciting!! Your projects are great and I'm not surprised your class is full.

Teresa said...

I am not surprised at all...your projects look great!

KaHolly said...

They are both precious designs!

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

I love your flower design on the needlekeeper. Beautiful!